LICAD® , världsledande mjukvara för design av rörstöd
With LICAD® the user can generate support drawings, bill of materials and 3D models in different CAD programs.
Experience has shown that with LICAD® up to 50% of the support design costs can be saved. The time between design and delivery is also greatly reduced.
The relevant data for designing supports is entered using a standard form. Only 6 parameters are needed to find the optimum support design solution:
- Pipe diameter
- Temperature of medium
- Operating load
- Installation height
- Support configuration
Optimum spring and constant hangers are selected automatically, whereby the specific customer requirements such as travel and load reserves according to ASME B 31.1, VGB-R 510 L, DIN EN 13480 or other parameters are taken into account.
The support chains created are saved as complete assemblies and can be printed out as drawings or modified at any time. They are true to scale and contain all the relevant details, including parts lists with weights and materials and optionally with location plan or other freely editable information.
- LICAD® generates ready-to-install load chains from standard supports
- Saves up to 50% of planning costs
- Import and export interfaces for tables and databases
- Interfaces for CAE systems (e.g. ROHR2®,
- AutoPIPE®, CAESAR II®)
- Interfaces for 3D CAD component packages (e.g. AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Plant 3D, MicroStation®, SmartPlant®/Smart® 3D, PDS®, Support Modeller®)
- 2D / 3D libraries for different CAD programs (e.g. AutoCAD®, AutoCAD® Plant 3D, MicroStation®, SmartPlant®/Smart® 3D, PDS®, PDMS™, Support Modeller®, TEKLA Structures)
- Interfaces for stress analysis and steelwork software
- Continuous improvements and updates
- Transmission of project information, including drawings and orders
- The use of LICAD® is free of charge